Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Amazing Guava



The fruit is green on the outside and almost white in the inside. There are some small seeds in it, which can be eaten. The fruit can be compared with a common pear. The taste is very light sweet. In the Philippines it is also known as "bayabas". Guava healthy? Guava is rich in vitamin C.

when i was a kid, i always go to the forest to get this fruit. I still remember when me and my sister went to hunt this enticing wild fruit. It was rainy and the branches of this tree is very slippy but it doesn't hind me to climb. When i was on the top, I found a big guava. Without minding what might happen, i try to get that one but i accidentally slip and fell down. It hurts but i learned.
We can't deny the fact that this wild tree has many uses. Aside from the vitamin it gives, it is also a source of different products just like candies, jams, cakes and
many others just like the pictures below.

No comments:

Post a Comment